Friday, January 28, 2011

Oh No...

This year is the beginning of many new experiences...
Some might feel enthusiastic about it...
I know that i should too...
But i just can't shake the feeling of being alone...

Yea yea yea~
This is another post where i pour out all 
my thoughts and feelings about my everyday life...

So back to the topic...
I began taking my 3rd year subjects for this semester...
And i just realized that non of my friends are with me...
Half of them, close friends, are majoring in Marcom...
Another half of them, normal friends, same major with me, have already taken the subjects that i'm taking...

I went to my first VP1 class last week,
There were familiar faces but all of them were just my "hi bye" friends...
It was scary when the lecturer was taking about our group assignments...
I was looking around hoping to spot at least someone i have teamed up before with in the past...
I spotted one...but he already had a group...
He suggested to me that i join his friend's other group...

I thought to myself "Oh shit, i don't know them!!"
Well i knew one of them but we never talked before...
One thing i know is that all of them were seniors...probably...

My friend said it's a good way to get to know new friends...
Urghh... i hope things get better in the future...

No comments: