Friday, January 14, 2011

I Saw G-NA 4MINUTES & B2ST !!!


(These pictures belong to a friend of mine. The pictures that i took look like crap)

January 13, 2011, was the day of Malaysia's very first ever concert performance by three K-pop artists and i was lucky to be apart of yesterday's madness !!

G-NA
 G-NA was the first to perform on stage and she started off by singing 
'꺼져 줄게 잘 살아 I'll back off so you can live better (Feat. 용준형 JunHyung)
 Then she sang Rihanna's Take A Bow followed by G-NA's own song, Supa Solo.

4Minute
I recently heard about 4Minutes
They performed HUH, I My Me Mine, Highlights and Hot Issue
Hyun Ah, the youngest of the group danced the night away with some sexy moves that made the crowd go super wild.

B2ST
B2ST was last to perform but Lee Gi Kwang couldn't make it here.
The crowd went wild when B2ST appeared to perform "SPECIAL"
Then followed by SOOM, SHOCK, OASIS, BEAUTIFUL and V.I.U for the encore.
If Gi Kwang was here he would have flashed his abs to the crowd just like he did during B2ST's showcase in June 2010. 

DooJoon the leader was very playful throughout the whole night
YoSeob the cutest member was so cute teasing the crowd
DongWoon the youngest really look handsome in real life
JunHyung the rapper was very cool while rapping
HyunSung the dancer was showed some cool dance moves
GiKwang the most innocent cutie couldn't come because of work


I have videos but i cant seem to upload them here. 
Try my Facebook or search around Youtube.

My friends and I waited from 4am outside Stadium Negara until 8pm just to see them in person. It was a total of 16 hours under the cold morning breeze, sizzling hot sun and wet wet raining afternoon. But it was all worth it because G-Na, 4Minute and B2ST didn't let us down and brought the roof down with their powerful performance. 
They next time they come I'll definitely be there.


No comments: