Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year New Phone


I finally bought myself a new phone
Nokia C6-00
 
I know i previously mentioned about wanting to buy Nokia X6
But it turned out that i'm very easily influenced by sweet talking dudes
It was a couple of months ago when i went to Tesco Kajang with my mum
We were walking around and all the sudden this guy from the electronic centre in the handphone booth called me over. He asked whether i was interested in any phones so i said Nokia X6. He showed me the phone and started talking about all the bad stuffs about X6 and most of them really had a point. Then he took out Nokia C6 for me and said it's almost the same as X6 and it has both full touch screen and a qwerty pad.

After that i started to have second thoughts about the X6 and slowly slowly i made up my mind to get the C6 instead. You see how easy it is to play with people's mind?


After months of research and surveys, i finally made up my damn mind and got it the same day i went to get it.
It's kinda heavy but cool. I had a little problem accessing my house internet with it on the first day. I tried and tried until 3:00AM !!! And when i was about to give up on it, my mum came to my room and said i was entering the wrong password.



**************************************


Yes i was entering the wrong password for hours and cursing non-stop about it.




No comments: