Monday, October 25, 2010

Delicious BBQ Wings, Dogs & Bacons


My BBQ pit finally served it's purpose on the 17th of October 2010 when my high school friends and i threw a small BBQ party. Throwing a BBQ party wasn't that hard. All you have to do is just get a venue, set a date, ready a BBQ pit, skewers and charcoal, food & drinks and call some friends. 

As you saw in the pictures
We had obviously chicken wings or it won't be a BBQ...
i washed & marinated all 24 wings and i felt damn proud of myself. There were bacon, sausages, corn, watermelon and toasted bread with garlic butter spread and honey.

 But before we started the BBQ,
My friend opened a table and we just sat and played UNO cards. I really can't remember when was the last time i played UNO cards. After UNO was "cho dai di" then finally the BBQ fire was strong enough we put our cards aside for some delicious chicken wings marinated with salt & pepper and some black pepper sauce and later brushed with sweet honey on the BBQ grill. The bacons were easy. Just pop it on to the grill and let it be. All the fatty oil dripping into the fire and smoke smelt like bacon. 

Lucky we had a Boy Scout with us. 
Thanks Mun Hong.
We would have smoked the whole neighborhood if we did it alone.

 We ate, talked, joked, ate somemore, talked somemore and joked somemore.
Finally we decided to pay '9ma' a visit since she ffk-ed us.
We packed some wings and bacon for her and walked up hill from our place to her house. But to our efforts went to waste because she wasn't feeling well that night. We walked back to PF's house. We played more card games and whoever lost have to each a watermelon because there were still a lot of it left. 

I left about 11pm because i was kinda wanna go for my other friend's house's BBQ in Sg Long. Not to eat of course. But when i got into my car and started to drive, i kept going to the side. I panicked for a second because i thought the slope i parked my car at earlier messed up my car's tires and screwed up the alignment. So I went home instead and to find out that it wasn't the alignment that caused me to kept going sideways. 

It was because of this.
Do You See THAT !!???
A bloody FLAT made me missed out on the juicy fun in Sg. Long.
Don't get me wrong though, my own BBQ party was fun but i wanted to be there because me and my college friends never really had a party together before. So now whenever any of them mentions about the party i missed i'd show them my ScareBear face... XD

No comments: