Wednesday, July 7, 2010

NoKi@ X6

I've been in a deep dilemma for the past couple months now.

1st
I want a new handphone. I'm using a second hand SE w810i now which is alright because my previous LG phone was all nutty inside out. So i had to change it until i buy a new permanent phone. 

2nd
I want a digital compact camera. A lot of people keep asking me why would i want another camera when i have a DSLR at home. They just don't understand how HEAVY it is to carry around. How bulky it is to carry around. Having a compact camera would be so easy. 

3rd
I want a new laptop. My HP Compaq laptop is more than nutty inside out. It over heats all the time without the cooler, it auto shuts down, it laggy to the max, i don't know where the memories are going to and the battery is dead and i gotta carry the charger everywhere i go.

So my dilemma is that i can only afford to buy ONE of these "Wants".
I recently added my 3rd "want".
I haven't decided which camera i'd like to get but i do know which phone i want.

NOKIA X6

So whatta'ya think?
16/32GB internal memory
Touchscreen
5megapixels
Wifi

Should i get the original or AP?
Should i go to Nokia centre or Low Yat/ Giant/ Sg Wang?
Should i get red, black or blue, white?
SHouLd I gEt thIS PHonE???






No comments: