Monday, July 5, 2010

Mangosteen

Me and my friends have been keeping up with budget lunch for more than a week. 
The cycle finally ended last Wednesday when all of us took off to Ampang's Korean Town.
The portion of food was enormous.
Even our guy friend had trouble finishing his meal.
And later a plate of fresh watermelon was served and our "Title" story began.

It seems that i don't know much about fruits than i normally claim.
One. I said Malaysia is famous for Bananas.
Two. I never eaten Mangosteen before in my entire life.
Three. I've never eaten over 80% of different fruits before.

I tell you it was super funny.
A friend laughed so hard all of us turned heads to look at her.
It was the first time we saw her laugh like that.
We thought she was gonna choke cuz of laughing.

I am the 'Fruit Jakun' of all 'Jakuns'.


Oh and they almost abandoned me in Ampang.
A friend and i bought ice cream to eat.
Another friend gave us 1 minute to finish it or she'll lock the car door.
My friend eating with me seemed like she vacuumed the ice cream into her mouth.
And i was still at half a stick.
All of them were in the car with me locked outside.
Poor me T.T

And what's worse they reversed the car out with me tagging along outside.
I literally could have gone into brain freeze because of the ice cream. ^^

Careful Girls~ 
I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE !!!!

No comments: