Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lecturers are EVIL !!

They ARE !!!
Seriously they ARE !!!

Today during my Popular Culture class,Group 7 was presenting their backpacking trip to Penang. They videoed the whole journey and every corner of the guesthouse they were living in. And when they finished with the toilets, our lecturer Mr. K turned to face us listening to the group JUST to say...

"So it's actually better compared to Taman Negara..."

@#$%^&(*&^%$#@#$%%^&*()*&^%$

OMG !!!
He SMIRKED at me and my friend because it was us that went to Taman Negara !!!
He was teasing my group about the horror we had to go through in Taman Negara's toilets.
I tell you...the whole class will remember us because of Taman Negara...
Thank you for making us recognizable and kanasai you for making us suffer there.

I gotta praise grup 7's video editing skills.
It was really GOOD.
The sound and effects were on the spot and the handling of the video camera was still.
It wasn't like shaking and making us all sick in class.
It was AWESOME !!
Good job group 7.

1 comment:

Miamy, said...

haha, you kanasai him. Imagine one day he found ur blog and saw this. Then your balls might seriously be inflated man. :P