Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fantasy Time Out

I'm kinda having an Eclipse OD right now...
So i'm stepping aside from all the madness to blog about some real life stuffs...
Yea i know...B-O-R-I-N-G !!!!!!
But it's MY blog so suck it~

Two days ago i presented my first presentation of the semester in front of 50 students. My felt hands were shaking but when i looked down at them only i noticed they were like vibrating out of control. It started to feel alright after awhile but the hands wouldn't stop. My friends said i sounded alright and could hear what i said. I thought i would get over my fear of public speaking by now, but somethings never change. 
 But at least i managed to get some laughter out of them with some random thought. I am proud of the video me and my friend put together. The whole class and even Mr. Xxx went "Urghhhhh....EWW !!! WTF !!!" Sweet success. Got the exact reaction i wanted from them.

This semester have been very stressful. 
I have 5 subjects with 10 assignments and i'm only done with 3.
And then i got my 1st internship next semester.
Wonder how that'll turn out.
Which means no vacationing for me. "Awe~some~" =.=" 

Now i know i forgotten to tell you guys about the good stuffs during my Taman Negara trip. There isn't really anything much to tell. The only things i enjoyed was the short boat ride across the river, the canopy walk, seeing monkeys and squirrel, seeing my friends chase after a huge lizard just to snap a picture of it...*its true*...*seriously !!*, and meeting really cute handsome ang mo langs~ ^^, and lastly sleeping outside under the sky...minus the mosquitoes.










After this little journey into the wild,
I can say that...

I
WILL
NEVER
EVER
RETURN
HERE 
!!!!!

No comments: