Saturday, February 4, 2012

Vacation Anyone?

Over the past year and a half, most of my friends and families have been to Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, Prague, UK, US, China, Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore. And then Redang, Johor, Cameron Highlands, Penang, Malacca, Port Dickson and even GENTING !!!

I just get so frustrated you know because i want to go too!!! With friends!!! I'm even alright vacationing within Malaysia as long i can get out of KL!!! But every time whenever my friends and i suggest to go somewhere, it ends up being just talk. It always always always end up like this.

The Reasons They All Give Me:

  1. No money.
  2. No time.
  3. My mother don't let.
  4. My father don't let.
  5. Too far.
  6. Wait for the other to confirm first.
  7. I don't wanna miss my classes.
  8. I have assignments to do.
  9. Sit bus? Don't want.
  10. Car? No car, so don't want.
  11. "NO ANSWER"
I'm even prepared to skip class just to get a chance to get a sunburn on the beach !!! But no, they rather be lifeless and sit at home. Sometimes my friends suggest to go here and there but they do nothing after that and expects the vacation to come to us. Or they suggest NEXT YEAR to go here or there. Not next month or the month after that, they need 12 MONTHS to prepare for a holiday. WHAT THE FUCK !!! There are even time when i take the initiative to look for hotels, transportation, entertainments and even souvenirs but do i get a respond? They give me the 11 reasons above without fail!!!

I can feel my chest burning now as I'm typing this.
Honestly if i have the money I'd rather go alone.

1 comment:

Mei G. said...

I wanna die dy... My Taiwan trip plan went into the drain. I wasted 2 days time planning the Itinerary. Sigh~