Sunday, January 15, 2012

Wasted

Alcohol is a truth serum.
Alcohol unfolds your deepest thoughts.
Alcohol reveals your true emotions.
And best of all, alcohol makes you become who you really are on the inside and you have no control over yourself.

I always hear stories from my friends of how drunk they were last week, how drunk their friends were last month, how bad their hangover was when they woke up and how they can't remember what they did the night before.

Honestly speaking, I've always wanted to try getting drunk but never did until recently.
For the first time i experience what my friends and their friends were talking about all this time - trust me, it felt good at the beginning but not so much later on.

I didn't realized i was tipsy until halfway through because i started to mumble lots of stupid stuffs, smiled like an idiot at everything and kept telling my friend to sing a Taylor Swift song. I was on the floor the entire time and when i wanted to walk, i almost fell sideways and out of nowhere, i cried. It just happened. Every little thing made me cry. My friends said we cry when we're drunk is because we have issues. After that, one by one of us started to cry and talk about each other's issues. I talked a lot about some personal issues that I've been burying.

I almost wanted to throw up in the end. I don't know if i'll ever wanna go through that again because i'm still not ready to let anyone know what i really really feel.


1 comment:

Mei G. said...

You are a legend! :D