Sunday, February 26, 2012

Awesome Avril

Ahahaha Yea !!
Last week was the highlight of my very uninteresting life - I still can't believe it's been one week since AVRIL LAVIGNE was here in Malaysia.

I bought my Tune Talk ticket long before the concert because my internship salary had just cleared and i had RM800 at hand~ 'Happy die me'~ So during lunch hour i went straight to buy my ticket at TheGuitarStore and surprisingly it seemed like no one was in a rush to buy tickets.

Anyways, February 18, 2012 will be a date i will never forget because after fussing over missing Avril's 2008's concert for 4 years, I've finally accomplished it.



Avril's Black Star Tour Concert was held at the Stadium Merdeka and it was raining in the afternoon and then it stopped and continued drizzling almost the entire concert  BUT it was damn worth it. I've lost count of of many songs she sang but she really is good at live performances. 

My Tune Talk zone was at the front line so once Avril came out, everyone from behind started pushing and the front people got squashed a little ~haha~ and this dude behind me wearing black skinny jeans and tight white t-shirt was destroying the buzz because he was screaming all the lyrics in a very unpleasant tune. The crowd was stuffy, the ground was muddy but the performance was a rocket~



It wasn't easy taking all these pictures.
The concert ended around 10.30pm and i thought i could happily go back after witnessing my RM239 leave the stage. But no~ Malaysia's hardworking polis diraja had to 'saman' my car. That jokey guy totally ripped dozens of cars off telling us to park because of the concert.

Avril !! Wish you more success in the future and come back to Malaysia again!!


No comments: