Saturday, January 7, 2012

Tom, Dick & Harry's


When my friend first asked me what was the name of this place, I looked at her and said Tom, Dick & Harry's. She stares back at me and says Tom, Dick & Harry's? She pauses and thinks but her eyes never left mine. And then a few seconds later she says, 
"Tom Riddle, Dick & Harry Potter??"

I laughed my ass out that night~

Don't worry because I'm very sure TDH didn't get its name from Tom Riddle & Harry Potter if you get what i mean because the actual meaning of Tom, Dick & Harry refers to multiple unspecific people - ANYBODY!!

I stumbled upon TDH when my friend messaged me saying we're going to Scott's Garden a few days ago. First question that popped into my empty morning mind was 'What's Scott's Garden?', and then 'Where's Scott's Garden??'

Scott's Garden is this new hangout spot for drinkers, shoppers and more drinkers at Old Klang Road. One drinker is for Chatime and another drinker is for well the pubs and bars located 80% at the main entrance of the place. It's very similar to Sunway Giza in Kota Damansara. The difference is Giza doesn't have TDH~ LOL

The Bar 

 Drinks & Food Menu

Pan-Fried Fish - RM23.00 

Harry's Cheese Burger - RM22.00 

Pork Burger - RM22.00 

Hoegaarden 1/2 pint - RM15.00

I wasn't able to snap the rest of food and drinks because my other friends came later but we ate, we drank, we played and we spent RM276.00 in 4 hours. Tom, Dick & Harry's is a great place for youths to hangout especially if you're looking for a low key kind of place. Overtime is just next door so most of the noisy people go there and for some reason they like to shout when they drink.



No comments: