Friday, April 8, 2011

Emergencies Happen

I've never been so desperate in my entire.......well not entirely the entire of my life...
But that's not the point right now !!!
I NEED HELP !!! ASAP !!!
If i really do get hundreds of readers in here everyday then would you guys mind helping me out with an assignment of mine?

It's for my Mass Communications Research assignment and it dues next Friday.
I chose to do a research on Facebook and i needed 100 questionnaires done.
I'm currently super exceedingly low on cash now so i thought I'd save money by doing 50 questionnaire in an online survey website...
But apparently not much "friends" paid attention to my plea for help.
Out of my 300+ friends on Facebook...i asked about 100 to help me but only 30 plus responded. I gave my thanks to them.

If you can, please help me fill in the questionnaire.
It won't take more than 5 minutes of your time.
If you're not a student it's Ok you can still do it for fun~
And don't worry it's not a virus link because i got interrogated by few friends before they agreed to help me out~

I won't be posting stuffs like this unless it was an emergency.
THANK YOU !!

No comments: