Monday, September 6, 2010

I need some GUTS !!!

Who likes pushy people who doesn't know the word modesty ?
Big money raking companies maybe.

Today after my first class of this new semester ended, a girl who i have seen around school for sometime came to ask me about my group for the group assignment.

Now i don't particularly know her.
She's just a Hi and Bye friend.
You DO KNOW what is a Hi & Bye friend right?
You only say Hi & Bye to that person out of politeness but you don't know who the hell they are. Yes this is my explanation for the term "Hi & Bye friends".

Ok back to my story.
She asked me if i had a group for the assignment. I was trying very hard to indicate that i don't wanna group with her BECAUSE !!! I have a very very very good reason why. Even though i don't know her personally but i do know how she works in assignments.

Like Mr. K used to say "There are two kinds of people, the drivers and the passengers".
The drivers are the ones who does all the work and the passengers just sit and do nothing.

SHE is a passenger because i've seen how she work. No matter how many times everyone says not to plagiarize, the result is still plagiarized. Giving the sorry excuse of "Me English no good". Bad English doesn't mean you get to shake your leg while other redo your work !!!

Back to the story again. Sorry~
  1. She asked to be in my group. 
  2. I said i already have a group. 
  3. She said how many people do you have?
  4. I said i'm not sure because my friends skipped class today.
  5. Then she said just let me in join in your group then you'll know how many more people we need.
  6. Then i said i can't make the choice for my group, i have to ask them first.
  7. Then she said never mind just include me in your group and we'll see............

WHAT A FUCKING DENSE BITCH !!!!!
She kept insisting on it !!!
She said it with no hint of modesty at all !!!
It was like her picking to join my group was an honor for us !!!
I don't wanna be redoing her work while she pretends to be concern about the assignment.

I had NO GUTS to say NO in front of her face.
I kept on with the "See first see first".
I had to ask my friend for help to get rid of her when i came home.
I'm a sad sad case punya fella.

Hey Don't Judge Me !!!
No one likes a passenger !!!
We're in University !!!
We not babysitters for the lazy students !!!
They wanna be lazy then let them be !!!
Don't pull us down with them !!!
We have our own problems to handle !!!

No comments: