Thursday, September 30, 2010

Everyone Should Have a BBQ Experience with Friends~


I like BBQ. 
It's messy and smokey but fun. 
Our BBQ 3 years ago in my friend's condo was a disaster because of the rain but we pulled through with the help of umbrellas. It was really funny that time because cars were passing by and they saw a bunch of kids BBQ-ing in the rain. I remembered it was June 2007.
See the umbrellas we're holding~


At the end of my high school year, another friend of mine since primary made another BBQ party at her house in Dec 2007. It was among my primary classmates, 6N (2002). Weirdly enough i never really felt close to them. I only kept a few of them in contact.


Then THIS year we (the group of kids in the 1st BBQ pictures) thought of making another BBQ party at the same spot. We just hope it doesn't rain on us like it did the last time. We planned everything so nicely but in the end we had to cancel it off because my friend who stays in the condo can't take leave from her job so if she's not there we can't go to her condo to BBQ~ 

So in the end i went out with my other group of friends from high school.
It's really really and i mean REALLY hard to get these bunch of friends to go out together.
But we kinda managed today. A couple just didn't make it.


I kinda suggested to these bunch of friends about having a BBQ.
We don't really do much stuffs other than go shopping. Last year was the first time we ever went holiday together and it was only at Genting for one night. Some of us recently started hanging out more often so i thought why not have a BBQ party for once. I really hope they all can make it because some of them has the tendency to keep "ffk-ing" during the last minute for i don't know what reason.

LIVE A LITTLE !!!!

No comments: