Tuesday, September 21, 2010

K-Pop Domination


My friend finally succeeded in influencing this "Hollywood girl" with Korean Music.

Yes that's me.
I didn't come into contact with ANY Korean stuffs until i started university. There i was with my first uni friend and i thought she was gonna be just like my high school friends all into S.H.E, JayChou, Jolyn...etc etc. And then she started talking about DongBangShinKi (DBSK)/(TVXQ).


I was completely taken by her. In my head i was like "wth are you talking about??"
Then she started all over again and i was like "Oooh~".
She's a pure K-Pop fan and whenever there's any Korean artist coming to town, she'll know.

Anyway, the process of instilling K-Pop culture in me started.
That was 2 and a half years ago and she has finally succeeded.

DBSK was the very first group i was introduced to.
Then came TaeYang from BigBang (im not into BigBang yet, just Taeyang).
Next 2AM and 2PM and finally BEAST/B2ST.
Any K-Pop fan would know them. 

Taeyang's solo album SOLAR
Love "Wedding Dress"


2AM - Best in ballad songs.

2PM - Have a strong beat to their songs.

And finally BEAST or B2ST.

I seriously don't know how they come up with their group's name. But their music is seriously addictive. This video i posted is one of my favorite B2ST songs - Say No.

 

 I just can't stop listening to this song. 
Im even thinking of changing my blog's music to K-Pop songs mix Western Songs. 
My friend sure got me stuck hard with K-Pop.
She was so happy until she wanted to twit about it in twitter.
I hope she was joking about it.
But she'll be damn happy that i made a blog about K-Pop.


No comments: