Monday, July 27, 2009

Remember the time~

Im in UCSI's computer lab now and im really bored.
I went to my facebook, still in my facebook.
Checked up on some updates in Galaxie Blog.
"DANIEL RADCLIFFE IS TAKEN"
Yes apparently the Harry Potter star has a girlfriend. Good lad, good lad.
Then after that i opened my blog thinking of typing some titleless full of crap post, but...
I decided to change my mind and started reading back on my older posts.
And you know what?
I realize that my older posts are hilarious.
Seriously !!
I'm laughing my ass off in the lab just 10 minutes ago.
A few examples of previous post that i found memorable and hilarious:
  • July 2008 - Story of a Guy and a Girl
  • July 2008 - Juz For a Laugh
  • September 2008 - Laughed Our Guts Out ^^
  • September 2008 - COW INVASION !! THERE'RE EVERYWHERE !!!
  • September 2008 - ~My High School Life~
  • October 2008 - ~Unforgetable Haloween Party~
  • October 2008 - Reality Nightmare >.<""
  • October 2008 - ~Proud to be a Malaysian~ *At That Moment*
  • October 2008 - Beware !! This Feline SUES PEOPLE !!!
  • November 2008 - ~Green Apple~
  • November 2008 - ~Endless Sleep~
  • December 2008 - Untitled
  • December 2008 - Yayasan Sunbeams Home
  • December 2008 - YESH !!! YESH !!! YESH !!!
  • December 2008 - Super Emotional Movie

These are all posts from 2008...obviously. But they were funny !!! I feel like the posts i post nowadays are boring and dull. Just colourful. Im starting to think maybe because i sold off my Sony k810 away to buy LG's k360. Im starting to regret not using Sony...I miss Sony... T.T but i don't have the cash to change a new HP now~

Ok back to topic, most of my post i feel was hilarious is because of my friends in USCI and of course my high school friends AND myself... I wanna post stuffs like i used to !!!

YEAH !!! GO CAREBEAR !!!

WOOHOO !!! BEARS RULE !!!

No comments: