Friday, July 24, 2009

July 24th, 2009 - Friday



Blah blah blah...
Usual daily routine of boredom...
Woke up at 9.30 today
Was lazy to get up because it was cold
Thought it was gonna rain so i brought an umbrella
Packed my laptop in my bag
Got to UCSI at 10.05 maybe...
What the hell is with the parking now...its even full at 8am
Does all UCSI freshmen drive to uni??
Because i remember it used to be pack after 10am.

Went up to 4th floor for Film Studies
Thought class had started but actually lecturer was late
People were looking at each other's storyboard
A friend came and ask whether im going for the Charity Concert tonight. No.
Saw a notice about paintball. Something about RM50
I wanna try playing paintball. Looks kinda cool.
Senior came to open the door after 15 minutes
Luckily the room was air conditioned

Everyone was talking about the storyboard assignment
I wrote mine out, not typed
Gave me a scare when someone said we were suppose to print it
But relaxed after i saw a few others also hand wrote it

Lecturer came in
Got mad at a few people about the assignment
Let us watch a 1960's American detective movie
I watched the first 10 minutes then moved over to the wall and fell asleep
30 minutes later i moved forward to continue sleeping on the table
Another 30 minutes later i moved back leaning on the wall to sleep
I opened my eye to watch a few minutes in between those 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes later the movie finally ended

Everyone left
Went to the next room for my Psychology Assignment meeting
Watched few videos related to hallucination
That's my assignment topic
We got about 6 days to prepare
Got a classmate to help me connect my laptop to the internet
Did my course selection

Went home at 2pm
Damn
No electricity & damn freakingly HOT
Went out with mom and bro
The electric came back after we locked up the house
Damn again

Went to Tesco in Midah
The King's Bakery there is getting more and more like a market
Damn noisy with the bell ringing like the breadman on motorcycle
And shouting Lelong lelong~
Come on~ it's not a market
Bought new computer speaker

Came home at 5pm
Watched "He's Just Not That Into You"
Jennifer Aniston, Ben Affleck, Bradley Cooper, Drew Barrymore, Justin Long...etc
The movie can be annoying for certain people
Very complicated plot
Very complicated relationships
Very complicated movie but i got the message until mum yelled to off the TV to eat dinner

And now here i am typing my whole day in here
Nah i update my blog d~ ^^
Genting in August/September
Sushi in September
New Moon in November 2009
Eclipse in June 2010


No comments: