Sunday, July 5, 2009

I dont know what to name this post...


I just found out that my cousin was on her way to Australia couple days ago~
We used to be tight when we were little but then we kinda went our separate ways after we reached the age of 10. We kinda grew out of it and stopped talking.

No more sleepovers
No more weird hobbies
No more early morning phone calls just to ask stupid stuffs
No more fighting with the brother ^^
Lots of other stuffs kids do...

And then now she's probably enjoying Australia just like any other kid overseas...
Honestly i am jealous...
She's got almost everything i would have wanted...
She's younger than me by half a year but knows what she wants and goes for it...

I've been thinking for the past few nights about college/university.
I used to think that going to college after high school was the way it was suppose to be.
And then when it reached the time to decide what i wanted to do after high school...my dad told me to choose a course and go to the nearest college and so i ended up in UCSI.

I hate accounts, i dont like business, i dont really like much human contact *psychology*, IT is too complicated for me...i barely scrape pass my computer classes in foundation...i definitely cant learn music...it took me more than a year to get the gist of how to play a guitar and im still learning... And so my only choice left was Mass Comm. I like cameras, i like how they make movies, if i could i really like to be in film production...but it all depends on me...

Few days ago i was watching how Hollywood people film in youtube and i kinda thought of how cool it would be if i could get a job in Hollywood...LOL...
One in a million chances...
But it would be nice...i'll get to meet Rob Pattinson or maybe Zac Efron~^^
Meeting Jennifer Garner wouldnt be a bad idea either~

Anyway enough of my fantasy dream.
I've been doubting my choice on whether to study lately...
I dont know maybe its the stress of the unfinished or unstarted assignments.
All of the seriousness and mature thinking in classes.
Its just making me feel out of place you know~
But of course i wont stop coz my mum dad and big bro will bury me alive...
Espeacially my big bro...he'll lecturer me non stop until i turn grey...
Ever since he came back from UK last June...all he does is lecturer me on everything...its for my own good but DAMN HIM JUST SHUT UP !!!!!
It just increases the stress and im telling you it aint helping...
But i always pull through in these kinda stuffs...sometimes it leaves a trail of guilt in it...just like my previous assignment.

I thought life was suppose to be easier...
Im jealous of a lot of people coz they can and could do stuffs that i cant.
Im 19 and soon to be 20 in another 10 months.
I thought i knew what i was doing.
But it became confusing and self doubting after i found out how hard its gonna be.

~~
I gotta go on a trip...
Maybe cameron highlands...or redang...tioman...
Few friends and i are thinking of going on a 2 day 1 night trip to genting...again at the end of August~
Or maybe we can go back to Kampar then this time i'll get the chance to explore UTAR...find the hot spring...Yea hot springs will be nice...

No comments: