Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tagged By Boon~


Directions : Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!”), and to read your blog, you can’t tag a person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

- Waking up late for college...(Again)
- Honk at a car blocking the road.
- Eat shaved ice in 100 yen shop.
- Lazy to search for parking in college so double park outside... XP
- Play SDO in dotcom.
- Fight with my brother for no reason.
- Wanna watch Bedtime Stories.
- On my music but never listen.
- Play guitar but sounds 'cacat'.
- Wanna avoid being stalked in college
- Get rid of pimples...Sheeesh~
- Want to hang out in F&E but too bad closed down T___T
- Birds to stop pooping on my car
- Addicted to the word 'Kanasai' & 'Kanabanamanasai'.
- Sit in front of my laptop for hours.
-
Want an airplane ticket out of Malaysia.

I tag...
Celine
Chian
Eunice
Max
ChunFai

No comments: