Monday, January 19, 2009

R.I.P

Rest in Peace
My dear dear trusty Sony k810.
For the past few months you've been with me through:

Thick and thin
Fat and slim
Hot and cold
Dust and sand
Dirt and mud
Ugly and rotten
Boredom and fun

Even thought you have been "merajuking" since I've dropped you on the floor, a few time, you still worked and took many memorable pictures for me. Recorded unforgettable funny stupid moments of me and my friends and of cause you kept me company with your music while i was dozing off to dreamy land in class ^^

But do you wanna know the main reason why i gave you up ???
Well, no hard feeling k810...
I HATED IT WHEN I GET SHOCKED BY YOU !!!
I DON'T KNOW WHY THERE ARE ELECTRICITY COMING OUT OF YOU !!!
You make my hand feel weird then a little numb. Then when i put you in my pocket and i feel my leg getting tingly...

SO

May you find peace in the 2nd hand shop...
Muahahahahaha !!!



And WELCOME my dear dear brand new LG KS360 !!!
If you know what's best for you then you better not shock me like k810 or YOU'LL end up in the 2nd hand shop as well !!!
CAPICHE ???

The one thing i like best about this phone is the Qwerty keypads. But your hand can get tired from typing a mini keyboard...
It has MSN but i gotta download the software and install it in the phone which i am so super clueless about how to do it.
"HELP !!!!!"

And the volume is loud and that's good right ???
(I'll just frighten the class if they're all quiet from listening to the lecturer^^)

The camera ain't bad for 2 mega pixel if compared to Sony's...urghhhh~
(I suggest a proper vid cam if you're thinking of recording videos with this.)

No comments: