Sunday, January 4, 2009

Time Waits for No Man~

Its 2009 and I'm already 19 this year.
2008 seemed to just flew by in a blink of an eye.
I got my 1st part time job (which i disliked the most) during Jan until middle of March.
I gave myself a break after that until May.
I started my college life from then onwards and now its already been a year.

Time seems to fly when you are not being controlled by teachers in school, parents who pester you to come home early or countless tuition classes your parents send you to.
Just like that a year has passed.

To me it seemed like yesterday Pn. Shanti, my "beloved" discipline teacher was shouting at every student she sees hanging outside of class.
My English teacher calling me to answer her questions every time i make or don't make eye contact with her.
(Tips to still schooling readers, DO NOT make eye contact with your teachers if you don't wanna answer their questions. Trust me, I have experiences. Too bad it didn't work on my English teacher. LOL )
My Science teacher acting serious but cracks jokes with us sometimes.
My Math teacher who gets messy with her teachings when she is in a hurry.
My Accounts teacher who can't seem to slow down her rocket speed speech.
My Economic teacher who says she only shops at high class complexes but was caught by me when she was in Sg. Wang drinking coffee in Delifrance.
My Art teacher with her blinking either left or right eye. (nerve problem i think)
And of cause my Moral / class teacher, Pn Nalini who enjoys teasing some of us "sometimes".
(If i forgot any teachers plz dont report me to them...PLZzz 5E3...TQ !!!! Hehehe)

There are few dozen more teachers but i think i ought to cover my class teachers first...And so high school life ended just like that and 2008 went with it.

Life is short. Yes it's really short.
I just watched finish One Litre Of Tears (the series is better). Its a true story and this was my 2nd time watching it...DANG IT'S SADDENING !!! YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I CRIED !!! YES CRIED BECAUSE ITS TRAGIC !!! ITS THE MOST TRAGIC SHOW I'VE EVER WATCH IN MY ENTIRE LIFE !!! EVEN GUYS CRY WHEN THEY WATCH IT !!! SOME CRY WORSE THAN A GIRL !!! (no hard feeling R) Especially the last two episodes. I told my friend i was watching it again so she went and watch as well and she cried her eye balls out of her eye sockets...LOL

Anyway my point is...(I'm bad at this kind of stuffs)...you wont know when you will DIE !!!
Catch a disease , get into an accident, a fight or even a bad break up and DIE !!!
(Sorry about the die die die stuffs...i got affected by the show.)
Examples of these stuffs...bird flu/SARS. Malaysia got hit by the diseases and how many people died eh...Some were even just kids...
Car accidents like the 1 happened last year where the lorry crashed into the stone wall outside of GIANT. A friend's friend was in that accident.
Fighting happens everywhere. Fight with your mouth and hurt someone mentally or fight with your fist and puts someone in the hospital or better 6 feet underground.
As for break ups, I've never had a relationship before (there i said it). But i do know some people who had bad break ups and can't get over it (nothing suicidal happened !!!).

I'm already 19. Last year i planned to do many stuffs but in the end i ended up lazy to do it. Bummer~and so my 18years old year just flash by just like that.
SO !!! BIG ANNOUNCEMENT !!! I WILL TRRRRRY TO DO THE STUFFS THAT I ORIGINALLY PLANNED TO DO LAST YEAR !!!
NEW YEAR RESOLUTION !!! YEA !!! ROCK ON !!!

No comments: