Sunday, September 21, 2008

~My High School Life~


It’s been almost 10 months since graduation from high school and I gotta say, I MISSED GOING TO SCHOOL!!! I’m not saying I hate college coz I love college. I get to sleep-late-get-up-late, no uniforms, no Shanthi screaming her ‘school rules & regulations’ around, get to leave class whenever you want etc. etc. But the thing is that slowly everyone & I will forget how school life used to be and I don’t really like the idea of that.

I’ve spent my whole primary school life thinking school sucks, I hate school, I hate doing home works and high school is gonna be even worse. But it was the other way around. I loved my high school. Well all except my Form 3 when I got punished a couple times of NO BLARDY F***ING REASON!!! DAMN YOU!!! *sorry about that*. And my History teacher who THINKS her perfume smells like some sort of an aromatic fragrant flower something something WHICH is so NOT TRUE!!! And who can forget SMKTC’s most ‘cheeky’ science teacher. He’s so ‘miang’ you can even read the word miang on his forehead. Ahh…and our most loveable, ‘charming’, joker as a teacher – Mr. John Toh. What funny ridiculous memories we all had with him.

It’s hard to imagine that all of those moments are just memories to us now. It’s kinda saddening. (Just so you know, I’m talking about my Form 5 now coz I kinda forgot most of my past years XP). Once I looked back at the pictures we all took together, millions of memories flashes through my head-fun moments, sad moments, angry moments, embarrass moments, boring moments and, I wish that I could go back to those times.

I remember my 1st trip which was to PetroScience when I was in Form 2. Stupid but fun trip. Then I went to my 1s NGO marching competition in *I forgot where*. When there for a 2nd time in Form 3.

In Form 4 I went to Gua Tempurung & ‘onsen’ which was very tiring yet enjoyable. And also to Bank Negara & Tunku Abdul Rahman Memorial something…which was a bit bo~ring. Then somewhere in November we went to Domino’s and made pizzas, High 5 factory & some sort of park in the jungle. It rained cats & dogs and ALL of us were soaking wet coz it suddenly poured when we were walking/cycling. We got lost in the park…IN THE RAIN. * The most fun trip in Form 4*.

It started to get interesting in my Form 5 *LOVED IT*. Went to Cameron in, March. Rained most of the time, got wet, got a bit drunk XP, people got sick and…we were crazy.

Then in April went to Sunway College for some seminar. Didn’t pay attention, played most of the time XP.

In June, some friends and i did our very 1st BBQ party in the rain. Weird huh ?? It didnt want to stop raining so we took matters in our own hands ^^

Then in the same month clubs had to send few members to this Leadership camp in Gombak. Loved the flying fox and river tracking. The night tracking was fun as well. Waterfall was great but it took 2 hours of jungle tracking to get there and we didn’t stay long coz it RAINED AGAIN. It seems that every trip I went to was always raining…how bizarre.

Next was in July, went for a business/game trip with Yelex to IKEA. Adrenalin was pouring while playing the games they made for us. We snuck to The Curve during break time and we were late to get back to start our final quest. But it was worth it ^^.

I don't think we went anywhere else after July coz SPM trails were coming...December, our graduation day was kinda emotional, people were crying here and there for i don't know why coz we still have to see each other during SPM.

But the next day right after our final SPM paper, our school made a little dinner party for all Form 5 students. It was ok. John Toh was busy entertaining his favorite students with his cane.

That's John Toh. SMKTC's favorite discipline teacher. (5-12-07)

5 days later my class had our own dinner party in Seri Pacific Hotel. My friends & i got there a bit early so we hung out next to the Christmas tree ^^. Im actually still frustrated coz i didnt get to be in the group photo. It was taken during the end of our party which was after my friends & i left coz our ride was already there.


Then 2 days later i took of with 7 classmates and 2 other friends to Genting. During the whole journey i only enjoyed the cable car ^^. Saw my cousin there and a few friends from other classes. Wanted to do wall climbing but there was a little problem which lead me and 1 more friend to play archery. I like archery. Sunway has it, played there 3-4 times.

We're missing 2 more people in the picture. ( 12to14-12-07)

Then a few days before Christmas we (the same gang that went to Genting) went for dinner in Kaki Corner. We were very noisy. Played a prank on 1 of our friend.

Minus a few people and added 2 more. (21-12-07)

No comments: