Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Human's have PHD why cant Cars ???

Why THE HELL does something that i send for service always come back with more problems ??? DO they REALLY do their FUCKING jobs ??? I mean they did fix the problem that i mentioned...BUT after taking it back i found out there's another NEW problem !!!

Is it part of their job to fiddle with something else after they fix your primary problem ??? Is that some kind of strategy to get their customers to keep coming back to service their stuffs so the shop/company can get more $$$ out of repairs ??? Well DAMN them !!!

Once it was my dad's car...something was wrong with the engine i think so he sent it for service.
The car came back fine a few days later BUT then it started acting weird. SO my dad had to send it for checking and it seemed that the guy who repaired the car kinda loosened a wire or tube or something la that was like a wire or tube...and just didnt check. And so like that la...1 problem after another...



Enough of all that.
I was at the mamak with my mom this afternoon after she fetched me from class. My mom made me choose nothing but teh-O-limau panas coz i had this stupid annoying sore throat for days. I couldnt talk at all this morning so i just let my friends tease me about not being able to talk back at them...
*CareFuL Arrr You ALL*
So when we entered our car my mom saw this Myvi parked in front of us with it's license plat as'PHD'. I shouted STOP so i can take a pic of it and post it in here...hehehehhe...

Don't mess with a PHD holder.
Especially when it has wheels.

Lately i've noticed that the clouds have funny funny shapes...Just few days ago i looked up and the sky looked like a blueboard (blackboard) that was dusted with chock powder.

Alien invasion this time ???
This one here is the 1 i took after i got home today...

Looked like octopus tentacles to me...upside-down.The left side has a lot of images...I see a sampan or a boat, Aladdin's lamp, an animal, a face, pig's nose, 2 wayang kulit characters fighting, a scary monkey face wearing a pointy hat, octopus tentacles upside-down..
Any psychology people care to interpret it...hehehehe

No comments: