Saturday, September 22, 2012

Stress Reliever

Its been so long since i visited my own blog that I feel like a stranger here ^^

Well long story short, I'm unofficially a university graduate until i finish my final co-op at some scary company filled with scary looking employer and employees willing to hire this naive-low-esteem-soon-to-be-23-years-of-age.........*I'm not comfortable calling myself a woman yet. Is that weird?*

Here i am, sitting in the same room in the same house in the same 'taman' for the past 17 soon to be 18 years  and it hasn't struck me that I shouldn't be asking for my allowance anymore. Damn i just made myself sound pathetic didn't i?

Things just aren't going the way i thought it would.

Lately i find comfort by going to karaoke boxes with my friends to scream our lungs out without having people to stare at us. If you have the right friends with you then you'll have a lot of fun in there. And its a great stress reliever because you can let lose of all you pent up stress from everything else. Earlier this month i went for an interview for my co-op. It went so badly that i was literally depressed for the whole day. But GreenBox cured me for the next few hours.

The best songs to sing during times like this are depressing songs to match your mood so that it'll counter each other and end up positive. Negative + Negative = Positive right?

It works wonders for me.


1 comment:

How to get stress relief said...

When im depressed or in bad mood, i don't listen this type of songs as you said, im more for some positive music! It always works good for me.