Saturday, June 2, 2012

My Getaway Time

I can't wait to be here next month.
To just get away from reality even just for awhile is already a blessing.

I've been feeling very irritated, annoyed, and angry altogether for some reason lately. I don't even wanna think about why I feel that way but i just wish it just disappears.

I always say 'It's hard to human' *it sounds better in Cantonese*, i really mean its hard. Everyday i look at Rascal & Princess, all they do is eat, sleep, play, bark at strays and garbageman, and chase after birds and rats. Being human, there're so many things to take into consideration. So many responsibilities and expectations. Sometimes its sickens me to think about all that's about to come.

Recently I've acquired a new found respect for people who work in customer services. The amount of crap they receive from people telling them how to do their job is just admirable unless they're the type that mouths back. Customers can seriously be a bitch.

For now, I just can't wait to walk on the beach and get a sunburn as a souvenir.

 Malaysia
27 October 2012
Stadium Merdeka


No comments: