Monday, April 16, 2012

Reality Check

I've been avoiding my blog. Even my last post was something i didn't really wanted to do but i just did it because i thought i have this obligation to at least make it seem i still care about this...this blog that i created almost 4 years ago.

Graduation in coming soon.
The reality of me having to step out of the nest is really starting to sink in.

When i was young I always thought i will never grow up.
I will always go to school and always come home the same way everyday.
People only die in television and Pokemon and Digimon actually exist far far away.

Two days ago i had this sudden interest about life.
I'm alive now but what happens to me after i die or about to die?
Will i still experience something at the end?
Will i actually see the bright light or will the floor beneath me crack open?
Why must people die?
Why can't we just live in a fixed population on Earth that never changes?

When someone of someone dies,
I don't know how to feel for them because i just don't know.
I learned from TV that when someone dies you tell the person of that someone "I'm so sorry for your lost" or "My condolences". I always wondered why do people say such things.
How long does the feeling last of loosing someone dear to you?
Does it change you? Does it make you any different?
How will i feel when someone i know close to me dies?
Will react the same way that everyone else react?

Everyone will die eventually, either natural or sickness or whatever you come up with.
The question that i'm troubling with is, will people really really deep down inside care when someone dies?

No comments: