Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Never Piss Your Lecturer Off


I had to open my big mouth by telling my friend that i never had any dramas happened to me before. Around one month after that, a big explosion of a pissed off lecturer happened.

A class of mine was suppose to write a journal of her weekly lectures so like the lazy students we were, we didn't do it on a weekly basis. Most of us started writing the damn journal one week before submission. Then one of my classmates suggested opening a Facebook group page for everyone to post the information of what the lecturer taught in class. I thought he was joking until i was invited into the group two days later.

The group was fun. Everyone in there was chatting, sharing the weekly teachings, helping each other to understand what was being taught, and just being typical university students complaining how ridiculous the journal and lecturer was.

The day i submitted my journal was the happiest day of this semester.


THEN


Two days after the journal was over, everyone from class received an email from the lecturer.
She was P.I.S.S.E.D~
Damn P.I.S.S.E.D~
Over the top P.I.S.S.E.D~
So P.I.S.S.E.D until i can't stop imagining her face of being P.I.S.S.E.D


Some supernatural way she found out about our 'secret group' on Facebook and she typed a super long email with many CAPITAL letters, question & exclamation marks !!!

I don't see the problem of having the group. Everyone thinks the same way. The group was created for us to help each other and for crying out loud its a JOURNAL !!! We type whatever we want !!!

My lecturer was so pissed that she doesn't want to see any of us until class time, she cancelled all appointments made to see her, she forwarded the due date for our final assignment report and she'll probably kill every single student in class on Tuesday morning.

Because of this problem, i missed going to the MTV World Stage in I-City, Shah Alam~ The bloody pig dating spot with hundreds and thousands of fake trees killing the earth. My car's radiator overheated there last year because of the traffic jam. Every freaking human was going to I-City so the jam started from the highway all the way in and out of the freaking place. I never wanted to go back there until i heard the MTV World Stage.

B2ST WAS THERE !!!!

My friend said they're coming back to Malaysia again at the end of this year
They must really love Malaysia because it'll be their 4th visit in one year
I hope i have time to go again because i'm doing my internship at that time
Damn i have to save up for the concert again

I want them to perform their duets !!!
DooJoon & DongWoon's 'When the door closes'
YoSeob & JunHyung's 'Thank You'
GiKwang & HyunSeung's 'Let it Snow'

I still can't believe I'm into K-Pop~
The power of influence is truly strong ^^

Wanna see something 'Nice'?
Of course you do~
You might have seen it if you're a B2ST fan but for those who isn't...^^
OMG im not pintai ok !!! ^^



No comments: