Monday, November 15, 2010

One Tree Hill has lost its Spark/Charm

 To all One Tree Hill fans,
I'm so sorry to say this but, 
OTH totally sucks now.

They should have just stop at season 6 when Lucas/Chad and Peyton/Hillary left the show. The new characters aren't that interesting at all. Haley's sister, Quinn, is overly too lovey dovey with Nathan's basketball manager, Clay, and it just makes me all squirmy. I get goosebumps at every scene they have together. Mouth and Milly wasn't that bad. 

I've been watching OTH for the past 5-6 years. 
And i think it's time to admit that it sucks.
I kept watching hoping that Lucas/Peyton would make a guess appearance but i don't think that's ever gonna happen. 

Brooke and Julian, i seriously liked old Brooke better. 
Skills, is he still on the show or not??
Junk and Garbage (yea, it's they name) is like an on and off character.
Nathan and Haley, i just have no comment about them because even they are boring me to death with their "Nathan, you should follow your heart","Haley, you know I love you"..........

 One Tree Hill was a teenager's show focused on high school and transitioned into adulthood. But spare us the pain of watching the over flowing power of love in OTH now and just drop the show already. There's no more basketball, no more Dan, no more Whitey, no more river court matches, no more Karen's cafe, AND NO MORE LUCAS SCOTT !!!

He was one of the reasons i loved watching OTH in the first place and now that he's gone, my interest went along with him. 

Just stop the show.

No comments: