Friday, August 6, 2010

Smell the Freedom~ Mmm~~ Ewww who farted !!!


Well this semester was crazy.
Glad that's over.
August 19 & 20 are my final exam dates.
Hope i get them right~ Over 50% please...

Let's see what's going in my life so far:
The TV in my living hall exhausted it's last spark last night~ RIP

My car's getting worse~ 
Damn Proton Center...I'll NEVER forgive YOU !!! BABI !!!!

My laptop's still shutting down by itself~ Arrogant junk...

Wanna get a external hard drive with a budget of RM200-RM 300... Rain some MONEY !!!

Getting kinda nervous about my Co-Op in Nov & Dec. OMG......

I'm still using my current phone... Not enough money~ 

Lost my RedBox card~ Oh man......

My friend's off to US this month.... TAKE ME WITH YOU !!!

My house is still the same... Dull, boring, dirty, dusty, messy, etc...
If you've seen how my dad does business, you'll know what i mean. 

Errr....

No more badminton because 1 friend is too lazy to move her ass.
Another friend moved to a hostel in PJ for her course.
So it's just me and 1 more friend.

Trying to make my room more cheery but...
It's not working...
Trying to start back on my guitar but...
It's still the same as 2 years ago...
Trying to get out more but...
I don't wanna keep bothering people to teman me...
Trying to persuade my mum to kick my elder bro out of the house...
He SAID he's planning to move out....that way a year ago...and he's still here.
Trying to change old habits but...
Temptation gets in the way...

I got 2 weeks till finals, 3 & 1/2 weeks till new semester.
I gotta do something other than sit in front of my laptop watching PPS~
Internet is BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD !!!!!
Technology is BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD !!!!!!!

No comments: