Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I've Been to Taylor's Lakeside Campus


I always thought Taylor's was a university for the filthy rich people's kids.
And i was damn right about it.
The parking lots, there weren't any cheap cars.
WHO DRIVE A FERRARI TO CLASS???


 

 

 A friend of a friend is currently studying in Taylor's Lakeside Campus.
She's in Hospitality so she invited me and my friend there to a fine dine lunch in 
Thyme Restaurant IN TAYLOR'S.
She was our waitress and her service was not bad.
But it seemed that my friend was not used to seeing her childhood friend being a waitress.
Another friend of my friend joined us. 

We had cream of mushroom for our appetizer.
Fish for our main course.
Cripes with custard filling for dessert with either tea or coffee.
And it all cost RM15.

 
 

The buildings are built in a U shape surrounding and the lake is in the middle.
The place really looks like an advance facility of something something.
Speaking of the lake.
I really like the picture of the signboard i edited.
It really reminded me of the movie "SAW" after i finished.


 

 This is kinda all i have to say about Taylor's.
It's big, spacious, wide, but empty.
 But i kinda like it.


No comments: