Sunday, April 4, 2010

After TEN Long Grueling Years



My dad finally agreed to install Astro in the house.

Why?

Because of FOOTBALL !!!

I still don't get why people are so fascinated by 22 MEN chasing a BALL!!

But I don't care.

Why?

Because i have E!

That is my all time most favorite channel.

And the cooking channels...Jamie Oliver...and what's that guy's name...

Just two hours ago i finished watching a 2 hour life story of 
Jessica, Ashlee and the Simspons family.

I realize how different young celebrities were those days compared to young celebrities nowadays.

Those days were N'Sync, Blue, Spice Girls, West life, Backstreet Boys, Destiny's Child, Britney Spears...

Nowadays is Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Ashley Tisdale, Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, Lily Allen, Jonas Brothers...

How many young artist starts out solo in those days??
- Britney Spears
- Christina Aguilera

.....................
I just realize i'm out of topic...

After 10 long years, I finally get to enjoy Astro at HOME and not in someone else's house

No comments: