Saturday, February 13, 2010

Wedding Bells for Ed~


First and foremost,
Congratz to cousin, Edmund Lee and to his future bride, Emily.

He's my eldest cousin brother and we're just 7 years apart.
He has a brother same age as my older brother and a sister same age as me.
Me and my older brother used to play together with them all the time when we were kids.

Edmund was the one who liked to poke us and ask silly questions,
give me and his sister fake tuition lessons,
teach us how to dog paddle in the swimming pool,
order all of us the younger cousins to call the older cousins kor kor and jeh jeh,
lead the prank calls to our other cousins' house just to play with them
and of course the one who LOVED to rent all those Chinese 'keong si' movies and let us watch at night when we sleepover.

When we wake up in the morning his mum and dad would take all of us and squeeze into their Pajero and go to the mamak for breakfast.
Sometimes they would drop us back home and come back later to take us to The Mines Wonderland. We always went to the snow world there. There was a kid's slide made out of ice.
Sometime they would take us to Balakong to visit other uncles and aunties and we would get a lot of chocolates and if its CNY we would get extra extra ang paos.

My mum and dad used to live in the same house as Edmund's family.
And my mum sure had A LOT of stories to tell me and my brothers about Edmund when he was four. My mum and dad and bro moved out after i was born.

My family and his family spent the most time together compared with my other cousins' families.
And then he went off to England to study and later got a job there and stayed for a few years.
He came back, started his own business, and he popped the question to his girlfriend.

Im really happy for him and Emily.
I just hate that we all have to grow up sometime.


No comments: