Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Me No More No Likey Miley


Aiyaiyaiyaiyai~
I gotta admit something
I was skeptical "a bit" about Miley Cyrus when i first found out about her.
And i still am...just not so much anymore.
Hey any girl can do or be anything with a famous daddy beside her.
See what happened to Paris Hilton...
Ok out of the point~

So i scraped all of Miley Cyrus's songs from my list to download and didn't really bother to even TRY to listen to them.
I did almost everything to not be interested in Miley...
Sorry to all Miley Cyrus fans...
Please don't kill me...

But i caved in the end...
I've watched a few of her Hannah Montana online...
I'm still not sure about her singing but i DO like her acting.
I think it's because of the country slang she's got...

She got another movie coming up in April called :
~The Last Song~
Click on the picture for the trailer...
The beginning of it is just Clevver TV...
You can just fast forward to the trailer...

I know...the person incharged of creating this picture should have used a better looking Miley...
She looks weird in there.
But i'm kinda looking forward to watching The Last Song.

Seriously...
Miley rhymes with almost everything !!



No comments: