Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy December~



Happy December people...
It's day 1 in December...
Im currently wide awake typing this because i couldn't sleep again...
It's 6.30AM...

I would have been happy that it's December 5 years ago...
Now it's just like any normal holiday to me...
Wake up, eat, play video game, go out yumcha, go out gai gai and finally sitting at home sulking because i finished my money.

Obviously my plan to get a job this holiday failed because i couldn't stop making plans with my friends. Such sad sad self control...

Im going to the PC fair this end of the week and then to Sakae Sushi.
Then monday again going to KL Lot 10 i think.
Next going to cut hair on Saturday.
Then going to Genting on the following Saturday.
And then my annual Christmas party with my classmates.
Then Christmas countdown maybe.
And finally New year countdown...maybe.

My whole plans for December....
How the hell can i ignore such fun attractive events and go find a job???
I gotta choose one right~

And so~
Happy early Christmas~


No comments: