Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Laziness of Carebear~


When was the last time i posted a normal every day life post?
Weeks?
Im pretty sure was weeks.
Im too lazy to check.
Yes Lazy.

News on the movie Eclipse is kinda slow now~
I was planning to do a post on The Cullens but gave up because...

i

was

LAZY


Yes ever since my degree year started, my laziness level just increased.
I don't know why really because foundation year i was damn freakingly RAJIN !!!

Yes damn freakingly RAJIN !!!
I even stayed in the library almost everyday before finals for hours doing NOTES !!!
I NEVER do NOTES !!!
SERIOUSLY !!!

Anyway~
This time in degree...
I intentionally flunked my Advertising cuz i hated it~
Did you know that i slept through the most of the WHOLE class throughout the semester??
Some of you might say yes.
Yes i flunked on purpose and i refused to take the supplementary paper for it cuz that subject is HARDCORE HARD !!!!!
I HATE IT !!!!!
DIE !!!!!

Life is bored.
And so exist lazy people like me.

Lazy~
Laazy~
Laaazy~

L
A
Z
Y
!!

This is me being bored...



No comments: