Sunday, May 10, 2009

T.T I dun like endings T.T




I don't like endings....not one bit...

Even thought i'll be dying by wanting to know what happens in the end.
I'll just feel miserable that whatever i was watching or reading or play has ended and there wont be anymore continuations.
I get attached to it...imagining how would it be if it was a reality...Then getting crushed by the Happy endings...end of story & bye byes...

Pick up a book and start reading it...it catches your interest and you keep on reading until you cant put it down. Then BAM after all the exciting climax of the story...the bla bla bla...you realize the book only has 10 pages left. Disappointment washes over you cuz it's the end of the story.
Every single time it happens to me...
I'll be like "Damn !!! 10 more pages left...feels like there's more to be told..."
Then i kinda slow down my reading hoping it'll make me feel like it's more then 10 pages~
I know....silly~

Thats why i hate endings cuz i wont know what happens after the happy ending...
what happens to the good guys?
what happens to the bad guys?
what happens to the guy & girl?
what happens to the dogs, the cats, the cows???
what happens after everyone goes home after the story ends??
I'll just feel empty knowing that i have nothing to do until i find something new...

The same goes with movies franchises...
Harry Potter
LOTR
Pirates of the Caribbean
Underworld
X-men
Spiderman
Batman
Superman
Whatever man ppl can think of to make into a super hero...
The same thing pops into my mind once the movie reaches the ending...
All of the whats, whys, hows starts flooding in...


Ok ok...
I got obsessed of the Twilight Sagas until i dragged my mum out to go buy the final book.
Finished it in 2 day if you dont minus out my breaks...
My little sleeping disorder tempted me into continuing the book until my eyes gave out...which was like 6am...yeah yeah my systems a bit out of tune~
SO now im darn freaking miserable coz i finished the book & have nothing to do except curse the freaking weather for not raining.
My mum told me to go fly a kite coz i kept bugging her about me having nothing to do...

Now just have to wait for the movie which is in another few months...
T~T

No comments: