Friday, May 22, 2009

Degree year and a puppy~

Degree year is damn tiring and stressful man~
1st week already got class~
2nd week already got assignment~

WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO !!!???

And then 3rd week hand in assignments and guess what~
MORE ASSIGNMENTS !!!
Damn it~

But~ it IS fun~
More or less the same as foundation~
Just the extra workload~
Crazy non stop classes from morning till late noon.

OOOOO !!!
And check this out !!!
I went to Queen's Park with Ivy last week to Pet's World there...
And saw the cutest Beagle EVER !!!
OMG it looked so lonely when the worker didnt take it out for us to play with it...

Lonely~
Im a lonely doggy~
I have no buddy~
To play along~
Im all alone~

"Haiz...where's my lunch ? A pup's gotta eat 'ya know..."

"Why...?? Tell me WHY my doggy bowl's empty...???"

"What the **** are you lookin' at ?? You're pissin' me off jackass !!"

Lonely~
The loneliest doggy~
Nobody wants me~
They gonna starve me~
DAMN those kitties~


And there was a Rottweiler...
The workers took him out for us to play with so they can clean his cage.
Awww he was licking and sniffing and moving and wagging and IT WAS SO CUTE !!!


"When i grow up, I wanna be Rottweiler. Hey wait~ I AM a Rottweiler..."

Cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute~
Dying of cuteness~

ARGHHHH !!!!!
MY PUPPIES ARE DAMN CUTE !!!

I dont actually own them but i like to think that way~
My Beagle & Rottweiler~

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!

I wanna go see them again~
Cute little puppy~
But even with all the cuteness...
Baby M is still number 1.







No comments: