Monday, December 22, 2008

No title....

Yo~my laptop just came back from the hospital yesterday night.
Me and my itchy fingers went to disturb the Internet settings last few weeks
ago which made it unable to online in msn or use IE.
So i ask daddy to send to the shop to kinda fix it...
And at the same time change the windows and upgrade its RAM...
It came back yesterday and it was in Vista mode..WOAHH
So i fiddle here fiddle there until 4.30am....
1 because my Anti-virus thing had to update so if i were to off it half way updating i gotta restart it again when i on it back...

Arghhhhh my whole body's been itching since Friday...
I think im allergic to alcohol that's why...
Last Thursday right after my final paper in college...
Went to a friend's house to visit her new born nephew...nephew...not son...read properly...
But too bad he was sleeping so we went out makan 1st...
Went to Cheras Selatan coz she stays near by there...
After makan thought of watching a movie but all of it was at 4-5pm like that....
I wanna go see her nephew....so didn't watch...
Followed my 2 friends around the place to buy clothes...year end sale~Woahhh
Then went to the supermarket coz my friend wanted to buy something for her mom...
Me & my other friend went to the liquor section for fun and ended up buying 2 small bottles of alcoholic juice...5% only wei !!!!
The next day i was like "WHAT THE HELL !!!"
This is the 3rd time it happened to me...scratch for 1 whole week...
T.T
I don't think im gonna touch alcohol again...
Well not forever la...
Just a sip like that....i dun wanna end up like a red tomato who looks like got kutu...

No comments: