Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas To All ^^

I..... WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS
I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS
I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR

This is my 18th Christmas and its my 2nd time spending it with my friends.
Woke up at 1.30pm this morning.
Mom was nagging at how long i always sleep and said she wanted me to help cook for Christmas...
Every year we make the same 2 dishes:
Macaroni
Bake in oven

We used to make it in big big bowls but those big big bowls kinda broke...and since my big bro's not here so there aren't enough people to finish it so we cut down the bowls from 6 bowls to 4 bowls.
I didn't like it at 1st but now it's ok ok.

The other dish is:
Devil Curry
It's burn your insides out...

Yes the name of this curry is "D.E.V.I.L" Curry.
The picture looks a little orangie yellowie because of the flash. It's all pure red. Super hot until i drank 1 bottle of ice water...last time...
Now the chillies they sell ain't that hot anymore so even the curry's not hot. Eat the curry together with the macaroni....mm~~

After making those two, lil' bro wanted spaghetti so mom made spaghetti.
I was getting ready to ciao because i was meeting my friends at Cowboy at Billion...Last year we went to Kaki Corner but a friend said their food's not that nice anymore so we didn't go there.
Last year's Christmas...
Stupid fun memories

Went to Cowboy...it was pretty quiet...not as crowded as kaki corner.
This year's party was smaller than last year.
'YH' went to Sarawak to visit people.
'A' already had plans with other people.
(coz we called people the day before the party)
'SC' i don't know why she couldn't make it.
'PM' had to go to church because its Xmas Eve.
'KM' had to work.

But this year KC made it. He didn't go last year. I forgot why.
Only me, LX, CF, QQ, EH & KC.

QQ bought candy ^^ YIPPEE !!!
Last year was Santa hats so this year is Christmas candy. LOL

Food & drinks there were cheaper than Kaki Corner. 1 large fruit juice only rm6...and its VERY large.

After eating we kinda flashed back to out high school times. Talked about stuffs from form 1 up to form 5. Since we all came from different classes from form 1 to form 3 so each of us had different stories to tell...some stories were stupidly ridiculously funny. We weren't that noisy this time...so talk laugh talk laugh talk laugh until 11.30pm then went home to start sending "Merry Christmas" sms-es and mails to people.

Next Party !!!!!
CHINESE NEW YEAR !!!
BEWARE FRIENDS AND FAMILIES !!!
I WANT MY ANG PAO !!!
BECAUSE I'M BROKE !!!


No comments: