Friday, February 4, 2011

The Best Game Ever


 Who hasn't heard of Final Fantasy before?
I love this game !!!
My brothers and i bought our PlayStation 1 in 1999 and then our PlayStation 2 in 2002 and i didn't start playing Final Fantasy until i saw my brother playing Final Fantasy X... 

After that was a Final Fantasy Marathon !!!

I played all of the Final Fantasy from FF VII to FF XII.
I kinda had to stop at FF XII because i didn't have PlayStation 3 to play the latest one.
But i don't mind because i like the old Final Fantasies than the new ones.
I guest the fun stopped after FF X-2 finished and i wasn't really into FF XII. I just played it because it's called "Final Fantasy".

But my all time favorite are FF 9 and FF 10
Final Fantasy 9's storyline, graphics, characters and songs are awesomely AWESOME !!! I love the storyline and especially the ending scene where Zidane and the Princess meet again... 
And then there's Final  Fantasy 10. What i like about it is the same as FF9. Tidus and Yuna in the pond, the song in the background, the graphic changed from game like to actual 3D~ Aww.. Oh !! And the ending where Tidus disappears and Yuna cries~ AWW !!!! 

This is making me very nostalgic about the game.
I stopped playing about 3-4 years ago after i graduated high school...
I wanna play again !!!






For those who haven't heard or played Final Fantasy have to try it out !!
I promise you'd get addicted to it in a second !


No comments: