Friday, March 12, 2010

Naruto Shippuuden


I watched my very first episode of Naruto when i was in Form 3.
I was playing Final Fantasy up stairs when my two brothers were laughing downstairs. I got up to see what was the commotion all about and saw them watching Naruto's first episode on NTV7. I sat down to watch with them and completely forgot about my Final Fantasy upstairs. 
From that moment on i was forever hooked on to Naruto.

I used to like watching the anime but now it's just plain boring. The drawings aren't as good as the beginning and the colors are dull. One small scene can drag up to half of the whole episode and say nothing. So i gave up watching every single episode of it. I only watch the exciting ones now like Sasuke's battle with Itachi and woah that was exhilarating. 

I prefer the manga over the anime now.
The manga's all the way up to Sasuke fighting Naruto again and the anime's having a filler and the stories are always the same with different characters.



I'm actually looking forward to the anime version of this part of the manga.
I hope it doesn't turn out like the previous Naruto vs Sasuke episode before Naruto Shiipuuden started where the artist for that episode drew shit out of it. 
The drawings were horrendous !!! 
Naruto and Sasuke looked like some malformed creature swinging hits at each other.
It's episode 133 "Roar of Tears! You Are My Friend!
Go type Naruto 133 in youtube and you'll know what i mean by horrendous.

Naruto manga is already in chapter 486 and the anime's still sitting in 151.
Episode 151 is the filler and the original story stopped after Naruto failed to find Sasuke after he killed Itachi. Or it should be continuing the story about Jiraiya's death.
ARGHHHH !!!!



No comments: