Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Post No. 101



My blog, You-Are-A-Monkey, is officially a year and a quarter old.

And has posted over a 100 posts.

Not bad for a blog full of crappy everyday life BS, ridiculous picture stories and also some entertainment news.

But still i gotta admit...im so proud~ *sob*


Anyway~
My finals for this semester is finally over

Damn happy *Cheers Loudly*


Had my Mass Comm today morning, im kinda happy with my essay about the 3 phases of movie making...lol and most of the examples i included in it were about the filming of Eclipse that just started in Vancouver.
I hope Mr Ken knows what movie is that~ And as for the MCQ and fill in the blanks...MCQ was no-sweat BUT fill in the blanks not so lucky~


Overall i think i rocked Mass Communication finals today...but i can't say the same for my Psychology this afternoon because i slept during the break before the paper and didnt really read anything after that. It was like walking into a gun fight without a gun~ I shot all 20 questions in the MCQ with my machine gun and made up a really nice crap story in the essay with a page full of non sense.
I'll be completely satisfied if i can get at least 50% out of everything in Psychology. Mass Comm a bit over 70% will be great~


From now onwards till the begining of September, i'll be completely free for every 24/7.
And after September begins, i'll still be free because i only have 1 subject for the whole short semester meaning when the calender reachers November i'll be free again~

>.<"" i really wanna sign up for the Work & Travel USA !!!

But RM10k is kinda out of the question~


WORK & TRAVEL USA

Spent 3 months working in the US and 1 month to travel around.

SOUNDS SO DAMN FREAKING FUN !!!

>.<""

I'll think of next year's short semester. I've never really asked my dad for anything, so maybe asking for this kinda accumulates for the past 19 soon to be 20 years of my life for not asking for anything...except for my Savvy now~ lol


Ooo 1 more thing Twi fans!!!
Check out the new trailer at the top right of my blog !!
New scenes of Jacob and the wolf pack and Italy' Volturi
Dakota Fannings aka Jane
Its freaking awesome !!!
In theaters on the 26th November 2009 in Malaysia.


No comments: