Friday, February 13, 2009

One Tree Hill


I think One Tree Hill is THE best teenage series EVER !!!! I still cant believe i missed the 1st season of OTH when they 1st aired it on TV. Do you wanna know why ?
Because my smart ass brother said its a stupid show and don't go watching it coz of the 2 hot main guy actors, Lucas Scott (Chad.M.Murray) & Nathan Scott (James Lafferty)
Their hot and even hotter when they play basketball.


I started watching during the 2nd season...then went to youtube to watch back the 1st season and i had to keep watching...The show is up to it's 6th season which i am SO dying to watch. I recently just bought the 1st to 4th season in DVD. I'm thinking on whether i should buy the 5th or not coz i already have all the 5th season's episodes in my laptop. If i can burn it then i can save my 60 bucks. ^^

Actually this isn't what i was planning on blogging on... I wanna blog about Haley James Scott in OTH .

(Bethany Joy Lenz)Favorite female character. She can sing you know~ And is very damn bloody good at it. I like two of her songs in OTH:
1. When the stars go blue
2. Halo


I got the MV of Halo but i cant upload it...my laptop seems to have errors at everything i do ever since fucking UCSI's photostat shop gave my pendrive virus which i didn't know about and plugged it to my laptop and "POOF"
WELCOME VIRUS !!!
FEEL FREE TO CORRUPT EVERYTHING !!!

Anyway, Halo rocks. Love this song. I'll try again to upload the MV next time... As for now...keep reading about me rambling about OTH and whatever...^^

Oth may be my most favorite, but Grey's Anatomy is also 1 of my top.
GA's already aired it's 4th season on NTV7...i don't know whether there will be a season 5th coz the newspaper said that Catherine Heigl & T.R. Knight wants to leave the series.

Ok back to OTH !!!
1 of my favorite scenes of OTH is 3x13 where Haley performes in Trix and sings "Halo"


Haley is the most improved character in OTH coz in the begining she started off as a nerd.
Yes a nerd/bookworm.
Then marries her high school's star basketball player Nathan Scott.
Then goes off on a tour and became a mega hit rock star.
Comes back home to save her marriage.
Then gets pregnant and have a super cute baby boy.
And finally in Season 5 & 6 she's a mom, teacher & again singer.
From a nerd to rock star to mom...
Awesome !!!

James Lucas Scott aka Jamie aka J.LukeReal name Jackson Timothy Brundage.
He is super cute in OTH and also the so-called genius kid of Nathan & Haley.
Kids these days are too smart...finally the baby milks are working. LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ntv7 has aired Season 4 and will air Season 5 in March. Season 5 is barely halfway showing in the States, so we're only 5 months behind them, ahead of Thailand, Phillippines, Australia etc. So stay tuned!

Anonymous said...

Woahh did NTV7 really read my blog ? If yes, Thx and if no, Thx as well...i kinda made i little mistake about the season so im gonna change it...like right now...

Thx again~
(It's about Grey's Anatomy)

*HuiChian* said...

W.O.W ... cool !!!
so nice lar, ntv7 read ur blog,,, keep it up ^^V